26-29 MARCH 2020
TE HORO, KAPITI
Starts 4.30pm Thurs 26th. Ends Sunday 3pm 29th.
Come alive in your body through food, dance, movement, breath, touch and connection
The Awakened Woman Retreat supports you to truly live an embodied life. In your own unique expression, by living in alignment with your values and tapping into the collective feminine energy, come celebrate what it means to be an awakened woman on the planet at this time.
EARLYBIRD PRICE $450 FOR FEBRUARY, $490 ONWARDS
OUR OFFERING TO YOU
Nutrition- delicious, wholesome plant based meals to nourish your body, soul and mind
Dance- an exploration of yourself as a sensual woman, focused on sacral area activation
Movement- a fusion of chi kung and yoga
Breathwork- tools and techniques which help shift and transform stuck energy
Touch- come alive through your sensate body, sharing somatic conscious touch in a safe space
Connection- discover what self care truly means, and how honoring these practices benefit you, your loved ones and the world
Meditation- re-aligning of your energy centres to restore coherence at a cellular level
WHAT YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
* Nutritional inspiration, information and ideas for achieving optimal health and vitality
* A deeper sense of nourishment and connection to your sensual nature and your body's wealth of wisdom
* Tools and techniques to access MORE life force/creative energy that IS you
* Knowledge of the relationship between healthy self care and what it means to thrive in your life
* Access to more presence, love and well being in your body mind
* Support through sisterhood in a way that allows us all to shine and share our gifts
* Feeling relaxed, restored and rejuvenated
"To love ourselves and support each other in the process of becoming real is perhaps the greatest single act of daring greatly."
PAYMENT: BY INTERNET BANKING TO J BARBER 06 0501 0696325 00
Teresa 0211739671, Jules 0223270582
Holistic Health Consultant, Nutritional Guide, Sexual Empowerment Coach
Inspired to support others to live full, vibrant and joyful lives, Jules has been immersed in natural and transformational healing for over 20 years. Drawing from a diverse range of philosophies, traditions and practices, Jules encourages self awareness, self responsibility and personal power for optimal health and radical aliveness.
Artist, Chef, Mother, Embodiment Practitioner
Teresa's purpose is to embrace an awakened & embodied life and become a leader in the field of conscious relating. She has traveled extensively and is now focused on building a lifestyle with her children that reflects what she is deeply passionate about- personal truth, conscious relating, radical self responsibility and heart centred consciousness.